ERP Instructor (French language)
We are looking for an ERP instructor to teach account courses in french via ERP systems. The candidate will get ERP training from our side.
The ERP Instructor will be primarily responsible for:
- Conducting end-user training courses for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and providing the needed technical support.
- Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
- Staying informed of the latest ERP developments, upgrades, offerings, and new features being rolled out to keep the course content up to date.
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- Developing and configuring customized ERP solutions.
- Providing tutoring and academic counseling to students and maintaining class-related records and assessing student coursework.
- Collaborating and supporting colleagues regarding research interests and co-curricular activities.
- Developing and designing curriculum plans to foster student learning.
- Stimulating class discussions, and ensuring student engagement.
- Writing programs and scripts to design user-friendly interfaces and optimized – functionalities.
- Running diagnostic tests and resolving issues to enhance performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration is a must.
- 1-5 years of experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof.
- Fluency In French.
- Excellent command of written and oral English language
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Comfortability working in a collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills.
- Good Presentation and reporting skills.
- Communication skills.